Representative Case Studies
In the 20 years since Feldman/Wertz’s founding, we have handled hundreds of transactional and litigation matters and are very proud of our success rate.
- Dozens of successful landlord tenant disputes settled and litigated to favorable conclusion, from the small residence to hotel and commercial tenancies.
- Forced redemption for client from a national hedge fund on the brink of collapse.
- Collection owed to ski and snowboard company from national distributor post-merger.
- Lucrative and expeditious settlement of New York financial firm employee’s wrongful termination claim.
- Rewarding settlement of wrongful termination claim of CEO from international recreational conglomerate headquartered in Austria.
- Victorious litigation of a television network dispute across multiple state and federal jurisdictions.
- Gainful settlement of national credit card processing sales commissions for multiple salespeople.
- Multiple residential and commercial contractor disputes for properties worth tens of millions of dollars favorably settled as well as litigated to successful conclusion.
- Dog bite case settled in excess of $600,000.
- Motorcycle accidents settled in excess of $1,000,000.
- Dozens of automobile accidents all settled and/or litigated to favorable results.
- Multiple slip and fall cases.
- Fighter jet incident involving injuries and damages to automobiles on I-70.
- Many other personal injury cases of all types and sizes.
- Successful settlements of multiple celebrity assault cases in New York and Colorado.
- Lucrative settlement of personal injury claim against international hotel for food poisoning.